10 November 2012
DP Brakes Dominate GNCC ATV Classes in 2012.
BUFFALO, NY. - Sponsored riders for DP Brakes, the leader in sintered braking technology dominated GNCC ATV Classes in 2012, taking first place in ten of eleven categories.
Here is a recap of the 2012 GNCC ATV Final Standings for DP Brakes sponsored riders.
GNCC ATV Championships
1st Chris Borich, 2nd Walker Fowler, 3rd Taylor Kiser, plus 4th thru 8th, 10th riders.
1st Pat McGuire, 2nd Braden Henthorn, 3rd Matt Hanna, 4th Eric Hoyland
1st Traci Cecco, 2nd Angel Atwell, 3rd Lexie Coulter
1st Todd DeMaree
2nd Brian Schmid
1st Clifton Beasley
1st Bryan Buckhannon, 2nd Michael Swift, 3rd Zach Zakowski
1st Kevin Trantham
1st Forrest Whorton, 2nd Mike Penland
1st Dave Simmons
1st Glen McConnell
“We congratulate all the teams, and riders, on their accomplishments in 2012, and wish them all the best in 2013. We are truly honored to be part of their success,” said Larry Mills, President of DP Brakes and Clutches North America.
“Not only do DP Brakes last longer than any other brake pad on the market, they also perform flawlessly in all these arduous conditions, plus are non abusive to the rotors and give the rider quiet performance. Riders truly benefit by using DP Brakes”, Mills added.
Category: Race News
posted by DP Brakes
- Knighter forced to retire from the GP of Spain
- Paul Holmes Dominates Rd1 ACU British Championship
- Tom Sagar takes ACU BEC Rounds 3 & 4 Yorkshire Enduro
- Knighter press release - Clean sweep at rounds 2 & 3 of the ACU NORC Championship
- Check out Tom Sagar's awesome onboard of his winning enduro test run from rd1 off the EEC
- David Knight takes rd2 of the GBXC
- Tom Sagar wins in Italy at the opening round of the European Enduro Championship in Bussi sul Tirino, Italy
- Midwest Husaberg Enduro World Championship race report