DP’s range of off-road clutch parts are designed and tested to ensure they out perform original equipment and all other aftermarket brands.
- Ready to race. No need to soak in oil.
- Designed to ensure ultra smooth power delivery.
- More durable than original equipment plates.
- Exclusive high-heat friction materials for fade free performance.
- Friction compounds to suit all types of off-road or dual sport motorcycles.
Steel Drive Plates
- Made of steel not aluminum like other clutch drive plates.
- Won’t expand, does not fade or produce clutch swell like stock aluminum plates.
- 300% longer life than stock.
- Increased weight over stock plates adds flywheel effect, aiding starting and traction.
- Will not muddy or contaminate oil.
Clutch Spring Sets
- Precision wound using the finest chrome silicon wire.
- Heat treated and shot peened for maximum life.
- Individually designed to ensure no slippage without super strong spring rates.
- Easy to operate with great lever feel.