The DPK CLUTCH KITS have been designed to provide extended service life coupled with super smooth power delivery.
Each kit includes friction plates, steel drive plates and coil springs (*). The friction plates are ready to race with no need to soak in oil. They are more durable than original equipment and the high heat friction material provides fade-free performance.
DPK Clutch Kits contain friction plates, steel plates and coil springs
• Ready to fit. No need to pre-soak in oil.
• Designed to ensure ultra smooth power delivery.
• More durable than original equipment plates.
• Exclusive high heat friction materials for fade free performance.
• Friction compound to suit all types of high performance motorcycles.
• Precision made using exacting tolerances.
• Heat treated for maximum life.
• Will not muddy or contaminate oil.
Clutch Spring Sets
• Precision wound coil springs using the finest chrome silicon wire.
• Heat treated and shot peened for maximum life.
• Individually designed to ensure no slippage without super strong spring rates.
• Easy to operate with great lever feel.
(*) Please note items DPK232, DPK242, DPK246, DPK263 & DPK264 do not come with springs included in the kit. The OEM clutch design uses a washer spring not coil springs.